Search Issue Tracker
"GUI.DrawTexture" does not work properly when used inside custom property drawers inside the default inspector
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Try me"
- select the object "Inspect me!"
- look in the Inspector and notice the square box with a graphic line inside it
- resize the Inspector and notice the small graphic will flicker
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody