Search Issue Tracker
OptimizedGUIBlock issue: A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn
- Open scene "scene".
- Select the cube then click or scroll (possibly anything that triggers OnGUI) on the script "Test MB" in Inspector.
A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn. It seems to happen most reliably when the inspector receives mouse input, but may also be time-based. It happens when using EditorGUI.DrawPreviewTexture, GUI.DrawTexture and Graphics.DrawTexture, but not when using the background texture of a GUIStyle with EditorGUI.LabelField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"