Search Issue Tracker
OptimizedGUIBlock issue: A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn
- Open scene "scene".
- Select the cube then click or scroll (possibly anything that triggers OnGUI) on the script "Test MB" in Inspector.
A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn. It seems to happen most reliably when the inspector receives mouse input, but may also be time-based. It happens when using EditorGUI.DrawPreviewTexture, GUI.DrawTexture and Graphics.DrawTexture, but not when using the background texture of a GUIStyle with EditorGUI.LabelField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs