Search Issue Tracker
OptimizedGUIBlock issue: A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn
- Open scene "scene".
- Select the cube then click or scroll (possibly anything that triggers OnGUI) on the script "Test MB" in Inspector.
A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn. It seems to happen most reliably when the inspector receives mouse input, but may also be time-based. It happens when using EditorGUI.DrawPreviewTexture, GUI.DrawTexture and Graphics.DrawTexture, but not when using the background texture of a GUIStyle with EditorGUI.LabelField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object