Search Issue Tracker
OptimizedGUIBlock issue: A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn
- Open scene "scene".
- Select the cube then click or scroll (possibly anything that triggers OnGUI) on the script "Test MB" in Inspector.
A texture drawn from a custom PropertyDrawer is sometimes not drawn. It seems to happen most reliably when the inspector receives mouse input, but may also be time-based. It happens when using EditorGUI.DrawPreviewTexture, GUI.DrawTexture and Graphics.DrawTexture, but not when using the background texture of a GUIStyle with EditorGUI.LabelField
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute