Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[ProjectView] Rename Undo and Redo is not working for .shader assets
In Project window Undo and Redo functionality is not working for Standard Surface Shader, Unlit Shader, Image Effect Shader, while it is working for Computer Shader, Ray tracing Shader, and Shader variant collector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project > Create > Shader > Standard Surface shader / Unlit Shader / Image Effect Shader
3. Rename Shader created in step 2
4. Try to Undo (ctrl +z) and Redo (ctrl+y)
5. Observe the Undo and Redo functionality
Undo and Redo functionality is not working for shader assets.
Undo and Redo functionality should work for all shader assets.
Undo & Redo for the renamed assets in Project Window functionality is introduced in 2020.2.0a16
Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules