Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X
"Graphics APIs for Linux" reset to previous state uppon Editor restart when "Verify Saving Assets" option is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Go to the menu bar "Edit>Preferences..." and go to the "General" or "Asset Pipeline" section (on 2021.2.0b12 and newer)
3. Enable "Verify Saving Assets"
4. Go to the menu bar "Edit>Project Settings..." and go to the "Player" section then expand "Other Settings"
5. Disable "Auto Graphics API for Linux"
6. Switch the graphics APIs in the "Graphics APIs for Linux" list
7. Restart the Editor when prompted and observe the arrangement of the graphics APIs in the list
Expected result: the graphics APIs remain arranged in the order set right before being prompted to restart
Actual result: the graphics API arrangement reset to what it was before changing the order of the list
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a10
1. On 2019.4.30f1 a blank "Save Assets" window is opened, after closing it the Editor restarts without any changes that were made to the Graphics API
2. Reproducible on Ubuntu 20.04 and macOS
3. Not reproducible Windows 10
Feb 06, 2022 00:48
This might proable related to the bug-report I filed on some issues that went away when I turned "verify saving assets" off, too:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a17
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1