Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[HLSLcc] [GLCore] Using tex2D in a loop generates undefined variables
Steps to reproduce:
1) open the project
- notice shader error
ERROR: 0:38: Use of undeclared identifier 'phase0_Input2'
Reproducible: 5.3.2p4, 5.3.3f1, 5.4.0b7
Not reproducible: 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event