Search Issue Tracker
GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
This is a project upgrade issue.
The game works fine in 2018.2.17f1
In 2018.3, i keep getting crashes when I die or when i kill an enemy. The crash is intermittent.
To reproduce this:
- Download the project form the OC link in the comments
- Start with the MainMenu scene
- Enter play mode
- WASD to move around and LClick to shoot. R to reload, Z to turn on the light
- Shoot the boxes around you
- Go to the left side and you will find an enemy.
- I crashed when i killed him
- Some other times, i crashed when i got killed.
Cannot reproduce in Unity 2018.2.17f1
Reproducible in 2018.3.0f2 and 2019.1.0a13
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x000000014218ACFB (Unity) GpuProgram::ApplyValueParameters<D3D11GpuProgramApplier>
0x000000014218F220 (Unity) D3D11CommonShader::ApplyGpuProgram
0x000000014219AB99 (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::SetShadersThreadable
0x0000000142202F3C (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x000000014220B2CB (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x000000014220B3C4 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x0000000140A6F094 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFEF3AB3034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFEF4353691 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button