Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Game view disappears after playmode
This issue is floating and appears in a while when user works with Editor for a certain time.
Both GameView and SceneView should be visible.
Create a simple project.
1. Add gameobject (cube, sphere, canvas etc).
2. Add some script (all projects contained Time.deltaTime()).
3. Start playmode.
4. Collapse Editor (?).
Actual result: If you expand Editor, Gameview will blackout (like no Display is selected).
Expected result: Gameview is not hidden.
Launch the editor with -force-gfx-direct flag.
Regression since 5.3.
Is present in 5.4 and trunk.
Tested on 5.4.0b24-b25-0f1-0f3, 5.5.0a3-5.5.0a5.
See forum thread for additional info: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/blank-game-view.421817/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once