Search Issue Tracker
First time entering playmode extremely slow when project contains many ScriptableObject assets
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Editor takes 1-2 seconds to enter Play Mode (like in 2018.2)
Actual result: Editor takes 110+ seconds to enter Play Mode
Reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.0a2
1. Entering Play Mode second time is way faster.
2. The project contains several thousand Tilemap tile assets, removing these from the project drops the first time Play Mode startup time significantly.
3. Profiler shows "enterPlayModePreWaeake.Invoke takes 114904ms, on the second play it takes only around 4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity