Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.2f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Sprite Atlases are packed by entering Play Mode when Sprite Packer Mode is set to "Enabled for builds"
1. Open the attached 'sprite.zip' project
2. Go to Project tab -> 'sprites' folder and duplicate some sprites (select sprite and press Ctrl + D)
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the popped up window
Expected result: Sprite Atlases are packed just for builds
Actual result: Sprite Atlases are packed by entering the Play Mode
Reproducible: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build