Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.2f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Sprite Atlases are packed by entering Play Mode when Sprite Packer Mode is set to "Enabled for builds"
1. Open the attached 'sprite.zip' project
2. Go to Project tab -> 'sprites' folder and duplicate some sprites (select sprite and press Ctrl + D)
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the popped up window
Expected result: Sprite Atlases are packed just for builds
Actual result: Sprite Atlases are packed by entering the Play Mode
Reproducible: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version