Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.2f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Sprite Atlases are packed by entering Play Mode when Sprite Packer Mode is set to "Enabled for builds"
1. Open the attached 'sprite.zip' project
2. Go to Project tab -> 'sprites' folder and duplicate some sprites (select sprite and press Ctrl + D)
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the popped up window
Expected result: Sprite Atlases are packed just for builds
Actual result: Sprite Atlases are packed by entering the Play Mode
Reproducible: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked