Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] FileNotFoundException when building a project with Facebook SDK for iOS
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "fbsbktest.zip" project for iOS
Actual result: Build succeeds, but an error is thrown: FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "build/Libraries/RegisterMonoModules.h".
Expected result: Build succeeds, but no errors are thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2017.4.32f1.
- The issue appears after the Facebook SDK from asset store is imported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build