Search Issue Tracker
FBX animation imported from Maya rotates in Z-axis instead of Y
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Citizen - finger bug.zip"
2. Select "Citizen@FingerTest" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Open Animation window and press "Play animation"
4. Observe GameObject's left arm thumb
Expected result: Finger bone rotates in the Z-axis as in Maya (correct.gif)
Actual result: Finger bone rotates in the Y-axis as (wrong.gif)
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open