Search Issue Tracker
3DS MAX model thumbs become twisted when Animation Type is set as Humanoid
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "New_Unity_Project__1_.zip"
2. In the Project window select "MESH_Lito.fbx"
3. In the Inspector window set the Animation Type as Humanoid in the Rig tab
4. Open the Rig Configuration window under the Avatar Definition
Expected result: character model thumbs do not get twisted when switching from Generic Animation Type to Humanoid
Actual result: character model thumbs get twisted when switching from Generic Animation Type to Humanoid
Reproduces on: 2017.37f1, 2018.18f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
-A workaround is to reset the Pose by enforcing a T pose. This can be done through Pose>Enforce T-Pose in the Rig Configuration window
-This can be consistently reproduced by setting the Animation Type from Humanoid to Generic and back to Humanoid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values