Search Issue Tracker
3DS MAX model thumbs become twisted when Animation Type is set as Humanoid
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "New_Unity_Project__1_.zip"
2. In the Project window select "MESH_Lito.fbx"
3. In the Inspector window set the Animation Type as Humanoid in the Rig tab
4. Open the Rig Configuration window under the Avatar Definition
Expected result: character model thumbs do not get twisted when switching from Generic Animation Type to Humanoid
Actual result: character model thumbs get twisted when switching from Generic Animation Type to Humanoid
Reproduces on: 2017.37f1, 2018.18f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
-A workaround is to reset the Pose by enforcing a T pose. This can be done through Pose>Enforce T-Pose in the Rig Configuration window
-This can be consistently reproduced by setting the Animation Type from Humanoid to Generic and back to Humanoid
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file