Search Issue Tracker
'Failed to enable .NET Framework 3.5' error during Editor installation
During Editor installation I'm getting 'Failed to enable .NET Framework 3.5: Unity might nor run after the install has completed.' error message.
Getting this for 5.5.1f1 and 5.6.0b6, on clean Win 8.1 (new installation with default updates).
Doesn't repro on 5.4.4p2 and 5.3.7p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock