Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
UnityEvent drawer no longer handles events in non-public fields correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Event_Listener_Bug.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select the "Listener" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Player Input component inspector, open the "Events" and "Player" foldouts
5. Try to set the Fire() event listener to Script.Click()
Expected results: The Script.Click() method can be chosen
Actual results: Only static parameters can be chosen
Reproducible with: 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window