Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
UnityEvent drawer no longer handles events in non-public fields correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Event_Listener_Bug.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select the "Listener" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Player Input component inspector, open the "Events" and "Player" foldouts
5. Try to set the Fire() event listener to Script.Click()
Expected results: The Script.Click() method can be chosen
Actual results: Only static parameters can be chosen
Reproducible with: 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue