Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Error appears when undo the creation of prefab, which had transform component changed to rect transform
1. Create new project.
2. Create new gameobject.
3. Drag it to project window to create prefab.
4. Add rect transform component to created prefab.
5. Press undo till undo "Create/Replace prefab" triggers.
Expected result: Prefab will be destroyed.
Actual result: Error appears: "GameObject has multiple Transform components! Merged into single one."
Note: Unity will crash if you press redo "Create/Replace prefab"
Reproduced on: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform