Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Enhancer package bypasses dark theme entitlement
- Open the attached project
- Ensure you have a personal edition.
Help -> Manage License.
Ensure you can't change skin in the Preferences -> General -> Editor Theme is disabled.
- Go to menu Edit -> Project Settings -> Enhancer.
- Press Enable Dark Theme
Editor switches to dark theme
Editor shouldn't switch to an perfect recreation of dakr theme!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open