Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Enhancer package bypasses dark theme entitlement
- Open the attached project
- Ensure you have a personal edition.
Help -> Manage License.
Ensure you can't change skin in the Preferences -> General -> Editor Theme is disabled.
- Go to menu Edit -> Project Settings -> Enhancer.
- Press Enable Dark Theme
Editor switches to dark theme
Editor shouldn't switch to an perfect recreation of dakr theme!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect