Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Encoding/compression] Lightmap Encoding changes cause unexpected TextureImporter state on Reflection Probes (iOS)
1) Be sure to have iOS support installed.
2) Create new project and set build target to iOS.
3) Generate standard reflection probe by pressing "Generate Lighting" in Lighting window.
4) With the generated reflection probe visible in Inspector, change the Lightmap Encoding.
5) Observe the unexpected message "Not yet compressed" in the bottom of TextureImporter.
Expected: You can change Lightmap Encoding without ending up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
Actual: You end up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
The repro was done using 2019.4.15f1 on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied