Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Encoding/compression] Lightmap Encoding changes cause unexpected TextureImporter state on Reflection Probes (iOS)
1) Be sure to have iOS support installed.
2) Create new project and set build target to iOS.
3) Generate standard reflection probe by pressing "Generate Lighting" in Lighting window.
4) With the generated reflection probe visible in Inspector, change the Lightmap Encoding.
5) Observe the unexpected message "Not yet compressed" in the bottom of TextureImporter.
Expected: You can change Lightmap Encoding without ending up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
Actual: You end up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
The repro was done using 2019.4.15f1 on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device