Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Encoding/compression] Lightmap Encoding changes cause unexpected TextureImporter state on Reflection Probes (iOS)
1) Be sure to have iOS support installed.
2) Create new project and set build target to iOS.
3) Generate standard reflection probe by pressing "Generate Lighting" in Lighting window.
4) With the generated reflection probe visible in Inspector, change the Lightmap Encoding.
5) Observe the unexpected message "Not yet compressed" in the bottom of TextureImporter.
Expected: You can change Lightmap Encoding without ending up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
Actual: You end up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
The repro was done using 2019.4.15f1 on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions