Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Encoding/compression] Lightmap Encoding changes cause unexpected TextureImporter state on Reflection Probes (iOS)
1) Be sure to have iOS support installed.
2) Create new project and set build target to iOS.
3) Generate standard reflection probe by pressing "Generate Lighting" in Lighting window.
4) With the generated reflection probe visible in Inspector, change the Lightmap Encoding.
5) Observe the unexpected message "Not yet compressed" in the bottom of TextureImporter.
Expected: You can change Lightmap Encoding without ending up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
Actual: You end up in the "Not yet compressed" state.
The repro was done using 2019.4.15f1 on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset