Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Project Telrico.zip"
2. Select Player GameObject
3. Press on "Gizmos" in Game View to see 2D Collider
Expected result: 2D Collider looks same as in Scene View
Actual result: 2D Collider Gizmo is incorrect in Game View (expanded and changes with the Game View window)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in 4.10.0 package version (version wich 2018.4.0f1 and later versions have)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned