Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Embedded Unity Window receives mouse down when using touch input outside of Window
1. Open user attached Build using Container.exe
2. Touch the toggle box labeled "Touch This"
3. Repeat the Input and hold it for a few sec
4. Without touching anything after touching the toggle box, touch the button labeled "TOUCH ME"
Expected result: "TOUCH ME" Button changes colour
Actual result: Both buttons change colours
Reproducible with: 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (Project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated