Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Embedded Unity Window receives mouse down when using touch input outside of Window
1. Open user attached Build using Container.exe
2. Touch the toggle box labeled "Touch This"
3. Repeat the Input and hold it for a few sec
4. Without touching anything after touching the toggle box, touch the button labeled "TOUCH ME"
Expected result: "TOUCH ME" Button changes colour
Actual result: Both buttons change colours
Reproducible with: 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4 (Project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a16
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.31f1