Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API missing.
There is no embedded binaries function in XCode Manipulation API right now, which is necessary to incorporating e.g.: HangIt into apps.
There is a answers page about it:
There is also the according forum thread:
This is also necessary to build apps via Cloud Build or any automatic build system as for local builds you can just add it manually as workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle