Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API missing.
There is no embedded binaries function in XCode Manipulation API right now, which is necessary to incorporating e.g.: HangIt into apps.
There is a answers page about it:
There is also the according forum thread:
This is also necessary to build apps via Cloud Build or any automatic build system as for local builds you can just add it manually as workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded