Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API missing.
There is no embedded binaries function in XCode Manipulation API right now, which is necessary to incorporating e.g.: HangIt into apps.
There is a answers page about it:
There is also the according forum thread:
This is also necessary to build apps via Cloud Build or any automatic build system as for local builds you can just add it manually as workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants