Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API missing.
There is no embedded binaries function in XCode Manipulation API right now, which is necessary to incorporating e.g.: HangIt into apps.
There is a answers page about it:
There is also the according forum thread:
This is also necessary to build apps via Cloud Build or any automatic build system as for local builds you can just add it manually as workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked