Search Issue Tracker
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API
Embedded Binaries function in XCode Manipulation API missing.
There is no embedded binaries function in XCode Manipulation API right now, which is necessary to incorporating e.g.: HangIt into apps.
There is a answers page about it:
There is also the according forum thread:
This is also necessary to build apps via Cloud Build or any automatic build system as for local builds you can just add it manually as workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+