Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Editor hard crashes when selecting a game object in Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PolyRace"
2. Select "RoadNetwork" object in Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1. 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform