Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Editor hard crashes when selecting a game object in Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PolyRace"
2. Select "RoadNetwork" object in Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1. 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved