Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Editor hard crashes when selecting a game object in Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PolyRace"
2. Select "RoadNetwork" object in Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1. 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer