Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4
Editor hard crashes when selecting a game object in Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PolyRace"
2. Select "RoadNetwork" object in Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1. 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place