Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4
Editor hard crashes when selecting a game object in Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PolyRace"
2. Select "RoadNetwork" object in Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1. 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error