Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Editor crashes when returning asset preview for a custom scriptable object using AssetPreview.GetAssetPreview
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("Bug Project.zip")
2. In the Project Window find and click on the "Custom" object
3. In It's inspector the triangle texture into the empty texture field
4. Observe the crash (If it doesn't crash immediately, change the texture once more)
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.3f1
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string