Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Editor crashes when 'Build And Run' is opening the built Xcode project with macOS Sierra
When "Build And Run" is used to open an iOS build with Xcode, Unity Editor crashes when opening Xcode.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (clean_836165_repro.zip).
2) 'Build And Run' for iOS or tvOS.
When building has finished and the progress bar is at 'Build & Install Unity Player", the Editor crashes. The build itself doesn't become corrupted and can still be opened manually.
This issue doesn't reproduce on OS X 10.11.6.
5.5.0b6, 5.4.1p3, 5.4.1p2, 5.3.6p6
Did not reproduce:
Macbook Pro Early 2013, macOS Sierra 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors