Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Editor crashes when 'Build And Run' is opening the built Xcode project with macOS Sierra
When "Build And Run" is used to open an iOS build with Xcode, Unity Editor crashes when opening Xcode.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (clean_836165_repro.zip).
2) 'Build And Run' for iOS or tvOS.
When building has finished and the progress bar is at 'Build & Install Unity Player", the Editor crashes. The build itself doesn't become corrupted and can still be opened manually.
This issue doesn't reproduce on OS X 10.11.6.
5.5.0b6, 5.4.1p3, 5.4.1p2, 5.3.6p6
Did not reproduce:
Macbook Pro Early 2013, macOS Sierra 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 17, 2020 13:54
kedi maması köpek maması www.patilimama.com
Jan 06, 2017 06:20
Seems many of us spend much time to install the variety of Unity versions to find if there's magical to make thing goes smooth. But still bad luck.
Jan 03, 2017 11:01
same please fix
Nov 21, 2016 20:13
Same here with 5.5.0b11
Nov 12, 2016 17:23
please fix the problem I cant enter when start the program crash some solucion
if you can understand is beacause i'm not speak english thank if you can answer plis in spanish thank you
Nov 04, 2016 07:04
Same here with 5.4.2f2
Nov 01, 2016 11:41
Same here with 5.4.2p2
Oct 31, 2016 19:11
Same thing for me, OSX Sierra and Unity 5.3.6p8.
Oct 26, 2016 10:01
Same problem, Unity get stuck on "build and install iphone player". I have to kill it and relaunch it. Really annoying!
Oct 22, 2016 13:58
Same issue here. Unity crashes every time I try to 'Build & Run'. I'm using MacOS Sierra and Unity 5.4.2f2. 'Build' still works.