Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Editor crashes when 'Build And Run' is opening the built Xcode project with macOS Sierra
When "Build And Run" is used to open an iOS build with Xcode, Unity Editor crashes when opening Xcode.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (clean_836165_repro.zip).
2) 'Build And Run' for iOS or tvOS.
When building has finished and the progress bar is at 'Build & Install Unity Player", the Editor crashes. The build itself doesn't become corrupted and can still be opened manually.
This issue doesn't reproduce on OS X 10.11.6.
5.5.0b6, 5.4.1p3, 5.4.1p2, 5.3.6p6
Did not reproduce:
Macbook Pro Early 2013, macOS Sierra 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [WIN 8 KN/N]VideoPlayer inadequate error reporting on errorReceived callback when Media Player is not present
- [Backport] Gradient mode getter/setter does not have thread-safe access preventing proper serialization/deserialization
- [Backport] A false pop-up appears when modifying a script and having Recompile After Finished Playing set
- Crash when replacing a missing Script in a Prefab with another invalid Script
- [Backport] [WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds