Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor crashes when access to RaycastHit.textureCoord2 ( collider is meshCollider and Mesh.isReadable=false )
Editor crashes when access to "RaycastHit.textureCoord2".
1. Create GameObject with MeshCollider from AssetBundle.
( "MeshCollider.sharedMesh.isReadable == false" <- this is the crash reason.)
2. call Physics.Raycast and access to the result "RaycastHit.textureCoord2" then Editor will be crashed.
This crash is happened only on Editor.
Not Reproduced on player( windows exe / android apk).
Reproduced with : 5.6.0f3 / 2017.3.1p2 / 2018.1.0b8 ( Windows 10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build