Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor crashes when access to RaycastHit.textureCoord2 ( collider is meshCollider and Mesh.isReadable=false )
Editor crashes when access to "RaycastHit.textureCoord2".
1. Create GameObject with MeshCollider from AssetBundle.
( "MeshCollider.sharedMesh.isReadable == false" <- this is the crash reason.)
2. call Physics.Raycast and access to the result "RaycastHit.textureCoord2" then Editor will be crashed.
This crash is happened only on Editor.
Not Reproduced on player( windows exe / android apk).
Reproduced with : 5.6.0f3 / 2017.3.1p2 / 2018.1.0b8 ( Windows 10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds