Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor crashes when access to RaycastHit.textureCoord2 ( collider is meshCollider and Mesh.isReadable=false )
Editor crashes when access to "RaycastHit.textureCoord2".
1. Create GameObject with MeshCollider from AssetBundle.
( "MeshCollider.sharedMesh.isReadable == false" <- this is the crash reason.)
2. call Physics.Raycast and access to the result "RaycastHit.textureCoord2" then Editor will be crashed.
This crash is happened only on Editor.
Not Reproduced on player( windows exe / android apk).
Reproduced with : 5.6.0f3 / 2017.3.1p2 / 2018.1.0b8 ( Windows 10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"