Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on GizmoManager::BuildGizmosFromGameObjectRecursive when saving the Scene
1. Open attached project
2. Open Sample Scene
3. Save the Scene (CTRL+S)
-- Editor crashes
1. Drag and drop attached "round0.prefab" (took it from the provided project)
Assertion failed on expression: '!(m_Object.find(fileID) != m_Object.end() && m_Types[m_Object.find(fileID)->second.typeID].GetPersistentTypeID() != objectPersistentTypeID)'
2. Select this prefab asset
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0a11 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`