Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Editor crashes on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when opening a specific scene
1. Open the project from the attached google drive link
2. Go to Assets/Scenes and open "Level_1.unity" scene
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff72bfe6255 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00007ff72bfe5fd9 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively
0x00007ff72bfe5f56 (Unity) GameObject::Activate
0x00007ff72e265f7b (Unity) DanglingComponentManager::ResolveDanglingComponents
0x00007ff72cf65484 (Unity) AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokeCheckConsistency
- Deleting the Library folder did not help
- The crash happens only when opening the "Level_1.unity" scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes