Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
Errors are thrown into console and editor crashes when light probe group is assigned to Anchor Override parameter of a Mesh Renderer
1) Download project:
2) Open scene `Test_Environment`
3) Create a light probe group
4) Select a mesh and assign the light probe group to `Anchor Override` parameter of a Mesh Renderer
5) Observe the assertions, editor crashes after awhile (or simply delete the MeshRenderer that has a light probe group assigned to `Anchor Override`)
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a4.
Works fine on: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.f3.
Occurs on Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis