Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
Errors are thrown into console and editor crashes when light probe group is assigned to Anchor Override parameter of a Mesh Renderer
1) Download project:
2) Open scene `Test_Environment`
3) Create a light probe group
4) Select a mesh and assign the light probe group to `Anchor Override` parameter of a Mesh Renderer
5) Observe the assertions, editor crashes after awhile (or simply delete the MeshRenderer that has a light probe group assigned to `Anchor Override`)
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a4.
Works fine on: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.f3.
Occurs on Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property