Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
Errors are thrown into console and editor crashes when light probe group is assigned to Anchor Override parameter of a Mesh Renderer
1) Download project:
2) Open scene `Test_Environment`
3) Create a light probe group
4) Select a mesh and assign the light probe group to `Anchor Override` parameter of a Mesh Renderer
5) Observe the assertions, editor crashes after awhile (or simply delete the MeshRenderer that has a light probe group assigned to `Anchor Override`)
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a4.
Works fine on: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.f3.
Occurs on Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected