Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
Errors are thrown into console and editor crashes when light probe group is assigned to Anchor Override parameter of a Mesh Renderer
1) Download project:
2) Open scene `Test_Environment`
3) Create a light probe group
4) Select a mesh and assign the light probe group to `Anchor Override` parameter of a Mesh Renderer
5) Observe the assertions, editor crashes after awhile (or simply delete the MeshRenderer that has a light probe group assigned to `Anchor Override`)
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a4.
Works fine on: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.f3.
Occurs on Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property