Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
Errors are thrown into console and editor crashes when light probe group is assigned to Anchor Override parameter of a Mesh Renderer
1) Download project:
2) Open scene `Test_Environment`
3) Create a light probe group
4) Select a mesh and assign the light probe group to `Anchor Override` parameter of a Mesh Renderer
5) Observe the assertions, editor crashes after awhile (or simply delete the MeshRenderer that has a light probe group assigned to `Anchor Override`)
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a4.
Works fine on: 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.f3.
Occurs on Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle