Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate script names in firstpass vs standard assemblies produces corrupted builds
1. Open the attached project and "repro" scene
2. Observe that there are two 'MouseLook' scripts in the project, one in the root Assets folder and one inside Standard Assets / Character Controllers / Sources / Scripts. Note that this has not produced any compiler errors, as the two scripts are being compiled into different assemblies.
3. Observe that one of the scripts (the Standard Assets one) is attached to the main camera in the scene.
4. Make a development build of the project and run it.
5. Observe that the development console within the build reports that the build is corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar