Search Issue Tracker
Dropdown value can be quickly changed when bool 'interactable' is set to false
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1265256.zip)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Game view click on the Dropdown displaying 'Option A'
4. Select the Dropdown value 'Option B'
5. Before the Dropdown closes and becomes not interactable quickly select 'Option A'
Expected result: after selecting 'Option B' the Dropdown immediately becomes not interactable
Actual result: it is still possible to select another value before the Dropdown becomes not interactable
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Dropdown.onValueChanged is called twice when the issue occurs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open