Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Creating a folder with the name of a scene makes the folder use the capitalization of the scene name
--create a new project
--save a scene names "test" in the Assets root level
--create a folder in the Assets root level names "Test"
--observe that the folder name changed to "test" on submit
--observe that the folder name is now "Test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project