Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Creating a folder with the name of a scene makes the folder use the capitalization of the scene name
--create a new project
--save a scene names "test" in the Assets root level
--create a folder in the Assets root level names "Test"
--observe that the folder name changed to "test" on submit
--observe that the folder name is now "Test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project