Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Creating a folder with the name of a scene makes the folder use the capitalization of the scene name
--create a new project
--save a scene names "test" in the Assets root level
--create a folder in the Assets root level names "Test"
--observe that the folder name changed to "test" on submit
--observe that the folder name is now "Test"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button