Search Issue Tracker
[Caching] Crash/freeze on trying to load from a bundle a prefab with a GUISkin from a corrupt cache
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Go to - Assets > AssetBundles > Simulation Mode (uncheck)
3. Go to - Assets > AssetBundles > Build AssetBundles
4. Run the scene "GUISkinTest"
5. Click the button "Load Bundle with GUI Skin" - crash
Expected result: the bundle with GUI skin should be loaded
Actual result: the editor freezes (Gif attached)
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.3f1
May 04, 2017 07:27
Is there an ETA for this? This is a blocker for us as our UI framework is dependant on GUI Skins.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
This is a duplicate of issue #858265