Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2018.4.X
Crash on VideoClipPlayback::DetectEndReached when VideoPlayer tries to play Url
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project from "External Media.zip"
2. Open Scene "room1"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: "VideoPlayer cannot play url:" error shows up in Console
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12
First lines of stack trace:
0x0000000141EB88DF (Unity) VideoClipPlayback::DetectEndReached
0x0000000141EC0BEC (Unity) MediaAPI::Playback::Update
0x0000000141EB3212 (Unity) VideoManager::TickEditor
0x00000001406BD129 (Unity) CallbackArray::Invoke
0x00000001413BF3CD (Unity) Application::TickTimer
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete