Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash when calling PausePlayback after VideoPlayer has been destroyed
1. Open LINKED_PROJECT Project
2. Open "Assets/Scenes_1/HomeScreen 72_ppi" Scene
3. Press Play
4. Select Level 1
Expected result: Level 1 is loaded
Actual result: The Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Compiler errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy