Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in physx::PxsBroadPhaseContextSap::batchUpdate after indeterminate time in play mode
1. Open project attached (GoIPhysXCrashRepro.zip)
2. Open scene crashtest1.
3. Press play.
4. Wait for 1-3 minutes.
Expected result: Unity will keep working.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: It might be related to object creation/destruction but it is not totally clear which kinds of objects will trigger it and which will not.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b7.
Works fine on: 5.5.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build