Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in physx::PxsBroadPhaseContextSap::batchUpdate after indeterminate time in play mode
1. Open project attached (GoIPhysXCrashRepro.zip)
2. Open scene crashtest1.
3. Press play.
4. Wait for 1-3 minutes.
Expected result: Unity will keep working.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: It might be related to object creation/destruction but it is not totally clear which kinds of objects will trigger it and which will not.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b7.
Works fine on: 5.5.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser