Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in physx::PxsBroadPhaseContextSap::batchUpdate after indeterminate time in play mode
1. Open project attached (GoIPhysXCrashRepro.zip)
2. Open scene crashtest1.
3. Press play.
4. Wait for 1-3 minutes.
Expected result: Unity will keep working.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: It might be related to object creation/destruction but it is not totally clear which kinds of objects will trigger it and which will not.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b7.
Works fine on: 5.5.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders