Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in physx::PxsBroadPhaseContextSap::batchUpdate after indeterminate time in play mode
1. Open project attached (GoIPhysXCrashRepro.zip)
2. Open scene crashtest1.
3. Press play.
4. Wait for 1-3 minutes.
Expected result: Unity will keep working.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Notes: It might be related to object creation/destruction but it is not totally clear which kinds of objects will trigger it and which will not.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b7.
Works fine on: 5.5.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject