Search Issue Tracker
CPU spikes when moving Particle Systems in game; Material.SetPassUncached taking a lot of time?
1. Open User's project
2. Make sure Profiler is visible
3. Play scene
Note: One or two spikes usually appear at the beginning of run, after that it is random.
Expected behaviour: no CPU spikes, constant CPU workflow.
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b17, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse