Search Issue Tracker
CPU spikes when moving Particle Systems in game; Material.SetPassUncached taking a lot of time?
1. Open User's project
2. Make sure Profiler is visible
3. Play scene
Note: One or two spikes usually appear at the beginning of run, after that it is random.
Expected behaviour: no CPU spikes, constant CPU workflow.
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b17, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window