Search Issue Tracker
CPU spikes when moving Particle Systems in game; Material.SetPassUncached taking a lot of time?
1. Open User's project
2. Make sure Profiler is visible
3. Play scene
Note: One or two spikes usually appear at the beginning of run, after that it is random.
Expected behaviour: no CPU spikes, constant CPU workflow.
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b17, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations