Search Issue Tracker
CPU spikes when moving Particle Systems in game; Material.SetPassUncached taking a lot of time?
1. Open User's project
2. Make sure Profiler is visible
3. Play scene
Note: One or two spikes usually appear at the beginning of run, after that it is random.
Expected behaviour: no CPU spikes, constant CPU workflow.
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b17, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze