Search Issue Tracker
Console Window contents disappear when a certain Debug.Log message is clicked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ConsoleError_ReproProject.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click the "OnEvent" debug message after it appears in the Console Window
4. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: the Console Window contents persist and the clicked message is explained in more detail in the bottom half of the Console Window
Actual result: the Console Window contents cannot be seen anymore and the Console Window UI appears broken
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a11,
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a9
Note: clicking the last message preview which is always visible at the very bottom restores the Console Window's contents revealing the missing contents as well as many errors such as "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero." and "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed