Search Issue Tracker
Console Window contents disappear when a certain Debug.Log message is clicked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ConsoleError_ReproProject.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click the "OnEvent" debug message after it appears in the Console Window
4. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: the Console Window contents persist and the clicked message is explained in more detail in the bottom half of the Console Window
Actual result: the Console Window contents cannot be seen anymore and the Console Window UI appears broken
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a11,
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a9
Note: clicking the last message preview which is always visible at the very bottom restores the Console Window's contents revealing the missing contents as well as many errors such as "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero." and "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP