Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Console Window breaks when Console log that has path containing parentheses is clicked
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press on "Hello!" in the Console Window
5. Notice that the console window is broken until the selected line is changed (using arrow keys) and a bunch of ArgumentOutOfRange exceptions are present
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0a9
Actual results: clicking on Console log that has path containing parentheses break the Console Window
Expected results: clicking on Console log shouldn't change the Console Window
Notes: reproducible both on Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'