Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Conflicting implementation errors are thrown in Shader Graph when using Simple Noise nodes in both Main Graph and Sub Graph
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project view, open the folder "Bug"
3. Double-click the Asset "New Shader Graph" to open the Shader Graph window
4. Observe the Simple Noise and New Shader Sub Graph nodes and observe the Console
Expected result: no conflicting implementation errors are displayed in the Shader Graph window or the Console
Actual result: Shader Graph has 56 errors, the first is: Validation: Function `Unity_SimpleNoise_RandomValue_$precision` has conflicting implementations <...>
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a9), 12.1.1 (2021.2.4f1), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a11)
Not reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.23f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.28f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a8), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1) (ArgumentException: JSON parse error: The document root must not follow by other values)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first