Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Changing the Linear Limit of a Configurable Joint does nothing when it's being changed by the script
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open "Prueba" scene
3. Press Play
4. Select 'FixedCubeWithJoint' in the Hierarchy
5. In the Game View use Arrow Key Down to increase Linear Limit > Limit
Expected result: Cube moves down because of the increased limit.
Actual result: Cube doesn't move down.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1, 2017.2.3p4, 2017.1.4p2
Fixed in 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define