Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Changing PlayerSettings.GraphicsAPI reimports all textures regardless of their compression settings
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Add a texture to the Assets folder (you can use the one that is attached to this case)
3. In the Inspector, set texture 'Format' to "RGBA 32 bit"
4. In "Project Settings/Player/Other Player", uncheck the 'Auto Graphics API for Windows'
5. Add or remove "Direct3D12" (or any other) Graphics API for the Windows list
Actual result: The texture gets recompiled (as in the attached video).
Expected result: The texture does not get recompiled.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0a9
Jul 22, 2020 18:57
I appreciated your work very thanks
Jul 22, 2020 07:38
Love what you're doing here guys. keep it up!..
Jul 21, 2020 19:23
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
car battery Perth http://carbatteriesperth.com
Jul 21, 2020 13:29
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.
Eago Toilet Seats https://nstechnologies.us
Jul 13, 2020 15:33
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..
david hoffmeister https://maps.google.com/url?sa=t&url=http://umcursoemmilagres.net/
Jun 15, 2020 08:31
The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for how to start a credit repair business http://howtostartacreditrepairbusiness.com/
Jun 01, 2020 11:49
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
May 29, 2020 13:47
The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
Governance Risk Compliance tool http://enactia.com/
May 22, 2020 17:58
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
grc tool https://esowatch.org/
May 21, 2020 15:58
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
send bulk sms cyprus https://www.steilesms.com/en/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15
Backported to 2019.3.0b13