Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Changing PlayerSettings.GraphicsAPI reimports all textures regardless of their compression settings
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Add a texture to the Assets folder (you can use the one that is attached to this case)
3. In the Inspector, set texture 'Format' to "RGBA 32 bit"
4. In "Project Settings/Player/Other Player", uncheck the 'Auto Graphics API for Windows'
5. Add or remove "Direct3D12" (or any other) Graphics API for the Windows list
Actual result: The texture gets recompiled (as in the attached video).
Expected result: The texture does not get recompiled.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0a9
Aug 01, 2020 09:19
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
her latest blog https://images.google.ga/url?q=https://www.throughalenz.com
Jul 31, 2020 11:28
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in. but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
go to website https://maps.google.com.sa/url?q=https://www.amberniedermaier.com
Jul 31, 2020 05:21
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative. i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you. as you have done a wonderful job.
find out more https://maps.google.com.sa/url?q=https://danielletrina.com
Jul 31, 2020 02:45
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
describes it https://images.google.ki/url?q=https://www.birthbymelissa.com
Jul 28, 2020 09:03
This one is good. keep up the good work!..
concrete Portland https://PortlandConcreteSpecialists.com
Jul 26, 2020 15:59
Positive site. where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
B&G Window Fashions https://bgwindowfashions.com
Jul 26, 2020 12:18
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
Jul 26, 2020 10:45
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
Jul 24, 2020 04:31
Im no expert. but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about. and I can truly get behind that.
máy triệt lông opt shr https://www.crunchyroll.com/user/osakacoss
Jul 23, 2020 16:37
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
triệt lông bằng máy ipl https://lookbook.nu/user/7729318-Osakacossx
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15
Backported to 2019.3.0b13