Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Can't animate color value of materials
In the animation window it is possible to enter a new value for any of the rgba channels and the curve changes appropriately, however the value is returned to the default after the enter button is pressed.
Unity Version 4.3.1f1 (cebd4d9b5122)
Unity Version 4.3.2f1 (0517a5ae8669)
If you want to animate color values with the animation window with Unity 4.3+, you need to use the Animator component. The old component (Animation) is legacy and is not in active development anymore.
You can convert the legacy animations to the new system to animate the material properties in the new Animation Window, take a look at this thread:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents