Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Can't animate color value of materials
In the animation window it is possible to enter a new value for any of the rgba channels and the curve changes appropriately, however the value is returned to the default after the enter button is pressed.
Unity Version 4.3.1f1 (cebd4d9b5122)
Unity Version 4.3.2f1 (0517a5ae8669)
If you want to animate color values with the animation window with Unity 4.3+, you need to use the Animator component. The old component (Animation) is legacy and is not in active development anymore.
You can convert the legacy animations to the new system to animate the material properties in the new Animation Window, take a look at this thread:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once