Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Can not send network message. Receiver can not keep up with the amount of data sent when deep profiling player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build and Run the project with Development Build and Autoconnect Profiler checked (delete the required displayed shader files in the error field if the project does not build)
3. Make sure deep profiling player is properly running
4. Leave the game running for a few minutes
5. Notice "Can not send network message. Receiver can not keep up with the amount of data sent" messages in the player's log.
Expected result: deep profiling data should be properly sent to the editor
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR