Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Camera Depth is ignored when setting both cameras Viewport other than (0;0;1;1)
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Scene" scene;
3. Click on the "FrontCamera" and set the Viewport to (0;0;1;1)
-notice the Depth is set to 2;
4. Click on the "MidleCamera" and set the Viewport other than (0;0;1;1)
-notice the Depth is set to 1.
Expected result: the Sphere should be in front of the Cube.
Actual result: the Cube is in front of the Sphere unless both cameras Viewport is set to (0;0;1;1).
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b9, 2017.1.0a2.
Not reproduced on version: 5.5.2p1.
Regression found in version: 5.6.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone