Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Camera Depth is ignored when setting both cameras Viewport other than (0;0;1;1)
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Scene" scene;
3. Click on the "FrontCamera" and set the Viewport to (0;0;1;1)
-notice the Depth is set to 2;
4. Click on the "MidleCamera" and set the Viewport other than (0;0;1;1)
-notice the Depth is set to 1.
Expected result: the Sphere should be in front of the Cube.
Actual result: the Cube is in front of the Sphere unless both cameras Viewport is set to (0;0;1;1).
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b9, 2017.1.0a2.
Not reproduced on version: 5.5.2p1.
Regression found in version: 5.6.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity