Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Camera Depth is ignored when setting both cameras Viewport other than (0;0;1;1)
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Scene" scene;
3. Click on the "FrontCamera" and set the Viewport to (0;0;1;1)
-notice the Depth is set to 2;
4. Click on the "MidleCamera" and set the Viewport other than (0;0;1;1)
-notice the Depth is set to 1.
Expected result: the Sphere should be in front of the Cube.
Actual result: the Cube is in front of the Sphere unless both cameras Viewport is set to (0;0;1;1).
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b9, 2017.1.0a2.
Not reproduced on version: 5.5.2p1.
Regression found in version: 5.6.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project