Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
"Unaccounted time" performance spikes, after clip is stopped with AudioSource.Stop() or audiosource.clip is re-assigned
1. Open attached project.
2. Play "scene" scene.
3. Open profiler.
4. Press O quickly multiple times. (sound is played, no performance spikes in profiler)
5. Press P quickly multiple times. (sound is played, spikes appear in profiler)
Expected result: No huge performance spikes, when sound is played.
Actual result: "Unaccounted time between: AudioManager.Update and ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll" spikes appear in profiler.
Reproducible: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected