Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
"Unaccounted time" performance spikes, after clip is stopped with AudioSource.Stop() or audiosource.clip is re-assigned
1. Open attached project.
2. Play "scene" scene.
3. Open profiler.
4. Press O quickly multiple times. (sound is played, no performance spikes in profiler)
5. Press P quickly multiple times. (sound is played, spikes appear in profiler)
Expected result: No huge performance spikes, when sound is played.
Actual result: "Unaccounted time between: AudioManager.Update and ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll" spikes appear in profiler.
Reproducible: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds