Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
"Unaccounted time" performance spikes, after clip is stopped with AudioSource.Stop() or audiosource.clip is re-assigned
1. Open attached project.
2. Play "scene" scene.
3. Open profiler.
4. Press O quickly multiple times. (sound is played, no performance spikes in profiler)
5. Press P quickly multiple times. (sound is played, spikes appear in profiler)
Expected result: No huge performance spikes, when sound is played.
Actual result: "Unaccounted time between: AudioManager.Update and ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll" spikes appear in profiler.
Reproducible: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled