Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
"Unaccounted time" performance spikes, after clip is stopped with AudioSource.Stop() or audiosource.clip is re-assigned
1. Open attached project.
2. Play "scene" scene.
3. Open profiler.
4. Press O quickly multiple times. (sound is played, no performance spikes in profiler)
5. Press P quickly multiple times. (sound is played, spikes appear in profiler)
Expected result: No huge performance spikes, when sound is played.
Actual result: "Unaccounted time between: AudioManager.Update and ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll" spikes appear in profiler.
Reproducible: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)