Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
"Unaccounted time" performance spikes, after clip is stopped with AudioSource.Stop() or audiosource.clip is re-assigned
1. Open attached project.
2. Play "scene" scene.
3. Open profiler.
4. Press O quickly multiple times. (sound is played, no performance spikes in profiler)
5. Press P quickly multiple times. (sound is played, spikes appear in profiler)
Expected result: No huge performance spikes, when sound is played.
Actual result: "Unaccounted time between: AudioManager.Update and ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll" spikes appear in profiler.
Reproducible: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
- VideoPlayer.Time is not updated when seeking is completed
Mar 16, 2017 18:13
Seeing this in 5.5.2p2 as well