Search Issue Tracker
[Audio] Dedicated Server causes errors with Audio Clips
Importing or selecting any audio clip in projects where the Dedicated Server build target is available causes errors to be printed in the console. Note these don't appear to have any impact on the functionality of audio, but do negatively impact the Editor user experience.
1. Open the attached reproduction project
2. Select either of the audio clips in the assets
3. Observe the following error: "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
Reproducible in version 2021.2.0b4.
Not reproducible in version 2021.2.0a16 (Dedicated Server was added in version 2021.2.0b1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle